Friday 21 February 2014

Supporting each other in the world of IVF

Just received #thepursuitofmotherhood book by @JessicaHepburn .. Really looking forward to reading this book!  Enjoyed a great chat with Jessica last weekend.

Also spoke with Nicola this week who is campaigning IVF Post Codes @IVFyes ... I really hope she achieves her goal.  This post code lottery is very cruel for those who have to pay thousands of pounds for IVF treatment, it's heartbreaking enough especially more so when it fails!  Been there! :(

Loving my research and two more lovely inspiring women I have spoken with and hope to meet up with in the big smoke.

Have a good weekend and I am looking forward to a weekend in Cardiff, staying with my wonderful nephew (I am a lucky Aunty) who has just passed his nursing degree.

PS - if not a mother enjoy and reap the rewards of being an Aunty. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment